Tell me the secret...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the winner is...plastic knife! (I always try the easiest on first.)
Holy mackeral! Like a hot knife thru butter. Zip, zip, no crumbles at all. And they were still warm.
Thank you Samster!.
regular_smile.gif
You're welcome! Although it was not an original idea at all. The next best thing to go with that is a spatula that is bar cookie/brownie size to lift them out of the pan. I have a couple of them and they work great after using the plastic knife.
Ah, no, don't think so. I have explained that the first brownie is the sacrificial brownie!

Holy mackeral! Like a hot knife thru butter. Zip, zip, no crumbles at all. And they were still warm.
Thank you Samster!.
Morticia said:
Thank you Samster!
Wow! I'll have to try it, too!
I was going to suggest making sure they are completely cooled before cutting. I often use a rotary (pizza) cutter. But if I could cut them warm... that would be awesome!
=)
Kk.

Use a disposable plastic knife after they cool just a tad. It works!!.
Samster said:
Use a disposable plastic knife after they cool just a tad. It works!!
Agreed! I make homemade gooey brownies all the time and cutting them when they are still warm, even still quite hot is key. I
heart.gif
brownies.

Back