Temperature change

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
It was 94 degrees outside at 4 PM. It is now 65 degrees at 7:30 PM. The 65 is much better!

whew! it was hot here today ... waiting for the drop although it has cooled down
some advice: don't go to the carwash in 95 degree weather on 1/2 price day. we were packed in there like sardines and the car was so hot inside i thought i was going to pass out. the a/c blew hot air with the smell of detergent. felt like taking a too hot shower and getting shampoo in the my nose. i shut off the a/c thinking i might be making it worse ... and the car was so hot ... temp on my rear view mirror went up over 100 ... such a short trip through the wash and so awful! what a relief to be done!

whew! it was hot here today ... waiting for the drop although it has cooled down
some advice: don't go to the carwash in 95 degree weather on 1/2 price day. we were packed in there like sardines and the car was so hot inside i thought i was going to pass out. the a/c blew hot air with the smell of detergent. felt like taking a too hot shower and getting shampoo in the my nose. i shut off the a/c thinking i might be making it worse ... and the car was so hot ... temp on my rear view mirror went up over 100 ... such a short trip through the wash and so awful! what a relief to be done!.
You just jogged me with the shampoo - I think I may have missed my whack appt yesterday at 10 am. Have to call in the morning and pray it is tomorrow. Crap!! I need a whack sooooo bad. My hair is straight from the weight of it! Shows what having guests on days out of the ordinary will do to an old brain!

It has been soo hot here the past few days (yes I know in |ENgland!!!!) I have had to run to the shops for fans!! The chamber maid said would it be ok to come in at 8.30 to get done before the heat and one day she had to pop back in the evening I thought she was going to pass out!!! I love the warm but I appreciate it is not for everyone.

Back