Tempurpedic Beds

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendydk

Reaction score
I only noticed one posting on the forum where a member said that they have Tempurpedic beds? I think it was Copperhead....how do you like them? How do the guests like them? How do they hold up?
Anyone else have them in the guestrooms or sleep on one? Heard anything about them from someone else?

Don't waste your money. The "memory foam" concept is hype and the tempurpedic is overpriced.
By a good, firm mattress from a reputable source. We purchased ours (hotel quality) direct from the manufacturer and our guests rave about them. We only paid $500 for two sets.

I stayed in a hotel that had the Tempurpedic bed and hated it! I think some people would really like it, but not the majority.

Don't waste your money. The "memory foam" concept is hype and the tempurpedic is overpriced.
By a good, firm mattress from a reputable source. We purchased ours (hotel quality) direct from the manufacturer and our guests rave about them. We only paid $500 for two sets..
We stayed in a place that had a firm mattress and we could not sleep. We loved the place and sent some people there and they said the same thing.
We have pillow top with just a touch of memory foam and they are great. I can tell you that if you have all memory foam they get so hot.

Never had a "Tamperputic", but used the foam for a while on top of my regular matteress..hate it....DH loves it...
I woke up in the morning with circulation cut off to my arms and hands.
Got rid of it and now have a pillow top.
My guest rooms are also pillowtop and have yet to hear a bad thing.

Back