Ten Quirky Hotels from ta

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
some of these are really creative!
http://www.tripadvisor.com/InfoCenter-a_ctr.quirkyhotelsUS
a silver airstream trailor, a tree house ... take a look.

ps ... i don't bother with the reviews ... i jump right to the place to see

We're currently finishing up construction of a 3rd riverside cottage, and it's a treehouse! At least the bedroom and deck are a treehouse, about 25 feet up in the trees. The kitchen and bathroom are down on the ground off to the side of the trees, with a spiral staircase winding around the biggest tree to get up into the treehouse.
Don't know how people will feel about having to go outside to get to the bedroom, but it is what it is!
Before building the treehouse we considered doing the next accommodation in an Airstream trailer but thought it would be hard to get people to book a vacation in a trailer.
Quirky minds think alike, I guess!

We're currently finishing up construction of a 3rd riverside cottage, and it's a treehouse! At least the bedroom and deck are a treehouse, about 25 feet up in the trees. The kitchen and bathroom are down on the ground off to the side of the trees, with a spiral staircase winding around the biggest tree to get up into the treehouse.
Don't know how people will feel about having to go outside to get to the bedroom, but it is what it is!
Before building the treehouse we considered doing the next accommodation in an Airstream trailer but thought it would be hard to get people to book a vacation in a trailer.
Quirky minds think alike, I guess!.
don't call it a trailer - call it a collection of unique and distinctive vacation rental opportunities and then a picture you click on each to book it.
what would also be cool would be railway carriages especially old ones - would look fab! If I had the land would be putting together a collection of different ones like these collections of ones ie eco house, train carriage, tree house etc

Back