Ten Reasons Why You Don’t Need A Blog

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
"Blogging requires commitment. Unlike some of my ex-boyfriends, you can’t show up just when the mood strikes you."
Ten Reasons Why You Don’t Need A Blog http://t.co/wbSkD5H via @lruettimann
This is good, but reminded this is not a B&B owner writing this. For most people unless there is something to it, who cares what you say or what you do, not me. :) For Innkeepers it is an added outlet for photos, specials, interesting tid bits of info, a place to post articles or things you were featured in, itineraries, etc etc. If it is just chatter about the cat or the grandkids, then by all means, please don't blog!

Just remember that Pioneer Woman started her blog so her mother could keep up with her life on the farm. (So she says.)

Pioneer woman is incredible. I have never even wanted to go to Oklahoma and seeing her images and representation of the plains there...wow!

Pioneer woman is incredible. I have never even wanted to go to Oklahoma and seeing her images and representation of the plains there...wow!.
I also meant to say that, like the lone kid from the big city who goes off to be a high-paid ballplayer, it's a one in a million chance anyone else's blog is going to pull in the kind of money, fame & publicity she says hers makes.

I know some people who do very well with their blogs but they are commercial enterprises not a "what I did today blog".

Back