Test your webervations - mine is not connecting and a guest just called to book from it! 10.02.09 315pm)

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tested YS and hers is down as well. Anyone else with them give them a test. NOT GOOD A man just called and wanted to book online after I told him only one night open...

even webervations.com is down, i want to call them and let them know if they don't already

Mine is working fine at the moment, and I can login and update with no problem as well.

Hm strange, Can't be my connection as I am on the forum right now still.

Mine is working fine at the moment, and I can login and update with no problem as well..
Have you tried to make a reservation? Mine looked like it was ok, but then I clicked on a day when we had availability and I got the next screen that said there was no availability. I tried another day and it also was inaccurate.

Mine is working fine at the moment, and I can login and update with no problem as well..
Have you tried to make a reservation? Mine looked like it was ok, but then I clicked on a day when we had availability and I got the next screen that said there was no availability. I tried another day and it also was inaccurate.
Yup, went all the way through the process with no trouble.

LB I am on your site on weberv and link is broken there as well. Anyone have the ph#? I am sure they know but what if they don't.

LB I am on your site on weberv and link is broken there as well. Anyone have the ph#? I am sure they know but what if they don't..
I'm on there too...in fact just made a reservation using my credit card and it went through just fine. How weird is that?

can you pls post the 800 # for them?.
I don't see a toll free number...the only one I see is 740-380-3807
I also have no trouble getting onto bb.com. What the heck? I have charter cable internet, what do you use?

Yes, I just checked, and your webervations seems to be fine.

Bed and Breakfast. com is not working either, I am trying to get their phone number, hope they haven't been hacked!!
It is back, I just added a note to call us if it doesn't work online and it came back on - 35 minutes later!!!! 3.51pm 10.02.09

I just tried it on three different properties and it seemed to work just fine. Can't say whtether the availability is accurate or not though.

Ben Wrote: and according to our support team in Ohio no one has called in to complain of access problems (and with the number of innkeepers on Webervations -- believe me when I say our phones would be lighting up!). That's not to say there isn't a problem -- but it seems that it may be localized to just a few folks
I couldn't call as I could not even get to B&B.com

Ben Wrote: and according to our support team in Ohio no one has called in to complain of access problems (and with the number of innkeepers on Webervations -- believe me when I say our phones would be lighting up!). That's not to say there isn't a problem -- but it seems that it may be localized to just a few folks
I couldn't call as I could not even get to B&B.com.
Jo:
You couldn't get to the BedandBreakfast.com website either? If that was the case, I would say it's very likely related to some internet outage which affected your ability access to our websites. We host all of our websites from the same location.
We have not tracked any outages today for any of our sites, which again makes me think it is localized to certain folks.
-Ben

Back