THANK HEAVENS FOR...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing repeat guests who bring you just-made-from-scratch Whoopie Pies from PA Dutch Country!!!! OH BABY!!!!!.
Just had one of our exhibitors who comes twice a year say her room that she had just checked into is really nice and we are doing an excellent job with the renovations and are doing really well!
Just had one of our exhibitors who comes twice a year say her room that she had just checked into is really nice and we are doing an excellent job with the renovations and are doing really well!
Sweet! It's always a joy when repeats see the changes and like them!
that was room 3 and room 11 really like their room to they are super chuffed! so am pleased all round.

Amazing repeat guests who bring you just-made-from-scratch Whoopie Pies from PA Dutch Country!!!! OH BABY!!!!!.
I could send you a really good recipe so you could make your own?! And then share them with your guests! And what is the other state that is trying to lay claim to the Whoopie Pies??!! No way - it is Lancaster County all the way!

I could send you a really good recipe so you could make your own?! And then share them with your guests! And what is the other state that is trying to lay claim to the Whoopie Pies??!! No way - it is Lancaster County all the way!
I have the recipe and am WAY too lazy to make my own (plus I can't have them here because I inhale them!). But they sure were a nice treat last week. And they were the mini size, so in my mind I could eat 3 of them and still be okay!!!

I have the recipe and am WAY too lazy to make my own (plus I can't have them here because I inhale them!). But they sure were a nice treat last week. And they were the mini size, so in my mind I could eat 3 of them and still be okay!!!
I make my own, too. Mini-sized. But because I know what goes into them, no desire to eat them!

For the alien that must have visited in the middle of the night and made the woman who was horrible on check-in a different person by the time she checked out..
That would have been you, BD, your hospitality changed them!

The sweetest imaginable young couple here to celebrate the husband's birthday: he woke up Saturday morning with strep throat. We were able to get them into our local urgent care center where he quickly got antibiotics and was feeling much improved by that evening. They couldn't thank us enough and just sent the nicest email. Thank God for the nice ones...they are truly what keep us going.

Guests who are fellow innkeepers who TOTALLY "get it"! Awesome people..
cheers.gif

People who rediscover each other 30 years later and decide to take it SLOW by the first re-meeting being a "meet in the middle"! 2 ROOMS for 2 nights is wonderful.

4 couples in the house (traveling separately) and ALL asked for 10:00 a.m. breakfast (our latest option). So I got to sleep til 8:15!! Nice way to start the week.

Walk-ins who decide to stay longer! (And who are not obnoxious.)
Along the same lines...housekeeper being able to work on one of her days off!

Back