Thank you all Arcady won an award!!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egoodell

Reaction score
For all of you who voted we thank you very much. I just got an email asking for photos of the B&B. They said we won several awards so I emailed to see if they will tell us which one. I have my fingers crossed it is one for the B&B and one for the wine tours, but they didn't ask for wine tour photos. This is just a Virginia magazine, but it is all about wine in Virginia and should give us some super exposure. Now we just have to get those dang rooms finished! This month we have been referring more business to other B&Bs and other transportation companies than we have booked!!!!!!
RIki

Woo Hoo! Makes me glad I maintain all those email addresses!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Nice one! glad to hear that we all helped and I know you deserved to win and you have to remember its not just the magazine exposure it will all be on the internet as well! make sure you are blogging about your win and put it on your web site and link it all up etc twitter anything you can think of get those people searching for you finding you.

I am happy for you. I gave you my e-mails just about every day.
We managed to get to #24 - thank you all for your help with ours. All we needed was another 400,000!

cheers.gif

It's getting better - DH just called me to tell me that they are coming over on Friday morning to take a pic of us with the tour van. This means that we also won the best tour co I think as the other was best transportation. I'll find out and let you all know later.
JB - so it only took us EIGHT years to finally get recognised for our tours....!!!!
Riki

It's getting better - DH just called me to tell me that they are coming over on Friday morning to take a pic of us with the tour van. This means that we also won the best tour co I think as the other was best transportation. I'll find out and let you all know later.
JB - so it only took us EIGHT years to finally get recognised for our tours....!!!!
Riki.
egoodell said:
Riki
Send it to the innteractiveblogs dude! YOU ROCK!

Riki.
egoodell said:
Riki
Joey Bloggs said:
egoodell said:
Riki
I will I'm just waiting to spread the word until after their publication comes out - I don't want to jump their announcement since it's their first "Best" list for the industry and the state. Plus I don't know exaclty what we have won - but they did say more than one so I'm stoked!
Riki

Riki.
egoodell said:
Riki
Joey Bloggs said:
egoodell said:
Riki
I will I'm just waiting to spread the word until after their publication comes out - I don't want to jump their announcement since it's their first "Best" list for the industry and the state. Plus I don't know exaclty what we have won - but they did say more than one so I'm stoked!
Riki
egoodell said:
Joey Bloggs said:
egoodell said:
Riki
Riki
You excel! Tell Hubby congrats from us as well. He truly is the genuine article, I can see how your guests just love the tours!

Riki, I just wanted to let you know I just passed along your wine tour link to my Sister in Law. I know they are going to be somewhere close to you in July for their anniversary. I also sent your B&B link just in case they were interested in changing their plans.
Congrats on the award(s)! That's so exciting and rewarding since you guys have worked so hard!
regular_smile.gif

Riki, I just wanted to let you know I just passed along your wine tour link to my Sister in Law. I know they are going to be somewhere close to you in July for their anniversary. I also sent your B&B link just in case they were interested in changing their plans.
Congrats on the award(s)! That's so exciting and rewarding since you guys have worked so hard!
regular_smile.gif
Thank you GeorgiaGirl!
I hope if they contact us it will not be for a Saturday- they may all be booked by now in July.
RIki

regular_smile.gif
Thank you GeorgiaGirl!
I hope if they contact us it will not be for a Saturday- they may all be booked by now in July.
RIki
No problem! I'm not positive when they are going but I 'think' it will be during the week. I hope they are close to you and take advantage of your tours! They are great people.

Back