Thank you Breakfast Diva

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agoodman

Reaction score
and thank you Pillsbury .. my Valentine (and other spec occassion) cupcake..

That is beautiful! Did you get that texture using a frosting tip?
Riki

agoodman said:
egoodell I used that Pillsbury easy spray icing ..... like the whipped crean that comes in a spray can ... sssshhhh don'y tell
I have never heard of it and will have to check it out - that looks so professional!!!!
riki

egoodell I used that Pillsbury easy spray icing ..... like the whipped crean that comes in a spray can ... sssshhhh don't tell

OMG! This is gorgeous! Do you know that there is big business in cupcakes these days? Anyone else make it to the cupcake place in Charleston, SC? We paid $2.75 for a very yummy cupcake, then in Scottsdale, AZ my husband paid $3.50 for a not so yummy cupcake. It is all the rage evidently. And at both places there was a constant flow of traffic! I guess there is a tv show about cupcakes too... could be a side business for you Agoodman!

suellen I was thinking about that .. then I said WAIT A MINUTE I don't HAVE any "side" time (I already have a 2nd job but yes it would be great to have a job making cupcakes .. cupcakes don't yell at you like customers do .... no not my B&B business but my former work from home cs job ......

OMG! This is gorgeous! Do you know that there is big business in cupcakes these days? Anyone else make it to the cupcake place in Charleston, SC? We paid $2.75 for a very yummy cupcake, then in Scottsdale, AZ my husband paid $3.50 for a not so yummy cupcake. It is all the rage evidently. And at both places there was a constant flow of traffic! I guess there is a tv show about cupcakes too... could be a side business for you Agoodman!.
Yep..there are several show on cupcakes which are all the rage now...go figure. Cupcake wars is one i watch all the time.

That is a beautiful cupcake. I think I'll make those for Valentine's Day instead of the usual strawberries dipped in chocolate. My daughter spent last weekend in NYC checking out MANY cupcake shops. They are the rage everywhere!

That is a beautiful cupcake. I think I'll make those for Valentine's Day instead of the usual strawberries dipped in chocolate. My daughter spent last weekend in NYC checking out MANY cupcake shops. They are the rage everywhere!.
Country Girl said:
That is a beautiful cupcake. I think I'll make those for Valentine's Day instead of the usual strawberries dipped in chocolate. My daughter spent last weekend in NYC checking out MANY cupcake shops. They are the rage everywhere!
Our grocery store actually had a small plastic plate of strawberries in chocolate and I turned it over $15! They were pathetic little berries too. But I thought, oh look, and then laughed.

I just bought some of that icing. YUM! I piled it high on the cupcake then tried to eat it. Is there a lady like way to do that? I made a mess, but it was delicious.

Wow! That does look amazing and even cooler to know that it was not super ard to do.

Back