Thank you for this forum

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I wanted to say thank you to Steve for creating this forum for us.
I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who participates and shares a bit of themselves.
This forum has been beneficial on many levels to many people. Yes, we can disagree on many issues, on day to day operations, on anything and everything, but we have done so in a cordial manner, of which I am thankful. I appreciate not dividing the innkeepers and aspiring innkeepers here on political/religious/other very personal and highly opinionated topics, rantings and diatribes. You guys are the best, and I thank you!
I saw BBAV said in a constant contact email to my website email address:
"it's still hard to fineoneplace to go to get input and feedback from your fellow innkeepers."
As they are announcing that PAII now has a private forum for BBAV members. and said:
"If you belong to PAII, you'll have access to the BBAV forum, where you can exchange ideas, stories, recipes or whatever you want with other BBAV members, whether they're across the state or just across town."
What we have here is invaluable. Across the country, across the world! We ARE CUTTING EDGE. The other forums glean information from THIS ONE to see what is hot, what is up and coming. WE ROCK.
So keep up the good work everyone! Well done.
PS another perk is free marketing on innteractive inns blog, any time as much as you wish, go for it. No membership dues required. :)

Yay us! Thank you Steve for providing the space and keeping it spam free!

YEAH! I too just got that same email. I thought..duh...where have you all been??? We have been here all along and I have told many about this place. Don't know why they want to reinvent the wheel ??? Oh well...their loss.

I have gained so much from reading the old and new threads. This forum is invaluable.
THANKS!

I just stumbled onto this forum recently and am amazed at the information and inspiration it has given me. Although i have been an innkeeper for over 20 years this is the first place I have found a resource I can use and contribute to on a daily basis. Thank you all for welcoming a new voice to the forum!
thumbs_up.gif

Thank you Steve
Hope you innjoy your new home and that you and your family have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Thanks for all the time you spend keeping us up and running.

I know! Im a member of other forums and they are soooo backward and I don't mean to be harsh the concept of registering other domain names to point to your web site (which is pretty basic) and you would think it was a completely different language! get with the program people! I like being on here cos you all challenge me to try harder and be faster (and try and keep up in some cases). Plus it is about pooling knowledge and sharing knowledge of resourses. Plus you know what they say no one fights for your business like you do and if there is a double dip recession then its vital we all get our houses in order.

I thank Steve for setting up and maintaining this Forum for several reasns:
#1 - the knowledge and sharing one finds here
#2 - the understanding and compassion one finds here
a; the poor baby when that is all we need
b: the thoughts and prayers when we (or our family members) have problems
c: the support offered when needed
#3 - the friendships I have been blessed with as I have been blessed with meeting several of the Innmates and the hope to someday, meet the others
May Swirt, Kwirt, and Bwirt share joy and happiness for many decades to come. And 2012 just be the beginning of each year being - the Best Year Ever!!!

ditto ... Sounds kind of lame as a comment but have to agree with all being said

Absolutely! This forum was my BEST resource when I had an inn and I drop by from time to time to just to see what y'all are discussing!
Steve is THE BEST!

I have said it many times, but will use a different analogy this time.
It is not the walls or the furnishings that make a house a home.
It is the kindred spirits that dwell within it.
Thank you ALL for being the kindred spirits that give this place LIFE and keep it bubbling with information and discussion.
I have been quite absent from here lately. It is not because I do not enjoy the company or the topics. It is that life and familly have taken different turns (good ones, but busy ones) since we sold our B&B this summer and moved south.
Happy Holidays!

Ditto for me as well, specially when i was in the bottom trying to still be an innkeeper without an inn all of you gave me gobs of advise and encouragement and prayed for us and I for any of you when things seemed as if it would NEVER EVER go away!
Thank you and thank you again-I don't think that we would be at our second assignment if it were not for this forum and the wonderful people in it-thank you and as K said:
May 2012 be the best year ever! this is the wonderful thing about putting the past behind---Merry Christmas and Happy New year...blessings to all.

I have said it many times, but will use a different analogy this time.
It is not the walls or the furnishings that make a house a home.
It is the kindred spirits that dwell within it.
Thank you ALL for being the kindred spirits that give this place LIFE and keep it bubbling with information and discussion.
I have been quite absent from here lately. It is not because I do not enjoy the company or the topics. It is that life and familly have taken different turns (good ones, but busy ones) since we sold our B&B this summer and moved south.
Happy Holidays!.
Glad to hear all's well! Enjoy the warm.

I love this forum. I don't write a lot. I'm gone for a week or two at a time sometimes, and then back everyday for awhile. I've learned from everyone on here. It's a hugely valuable resource in a line of work where we don't have "co-workers" nearby to share with.
My thanks to you all.

I love this forum. I don't write a lot. I'm gone for a week or two at a time sometimes, and then back everyday for awhile. I've learned from everyone on here. It's a hugely valuable resource in a line of work where we don't have "co-workers" nearby to share with.
My thanks to you all..
InnBloom said:
My thanks to you all.
This is "the innkeepers water cooler"
cheers.gif

My thanks to you all..
InnBloom said:
My thanks to you all.
cheers.gif

Good one, Joey. Exactly!
lightbulb.gif

My thanks to you all..
InnBloom said:
My thanks to you all.
cheers.gif

Good one, Joey. Exactly!
lightbulb.gif

And a lot cheaper than a "Shrink"!
tounge_smile.gif

My thanks as well: joined just after opening a new B&B, got a lot of useful start-up guidance, and now on-going camaraderie.
Best wishes to all innmates for 2012.

Back