Thank you for trying

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
I want to thank everyone, especially Cambs & Simon, for voting to help my City win $5000. Today is the last day to vote and I have thrown in the towel! We would need 203,000 MORE votes to get back in last place for money. We got up to 375,015 #22 when I quit. Monday night, my Councilmen brought their laptops and when they were finished with the business of the meeting, connected to the Police Dept. wifi and we voted for about 2 hours. It was so nice to see it.
Our City Manager says we will not do it again. She said I obsessed about it too much.
Again, thank you for trying.

Tell the city manager that nothing great is ever done without passion.

you know what I would do? there was a woman a few years back who got into about $25000 debt she sold up everything but was short and launched an internet campaign to simply ask for money to help and people did! get a paypal account set up and ask people to give money. You would be surprised!

Tell the city manager that nothing great is ever done without passion..
She was very appreciattive - she is the one that got the Councilmen off their duffs - but she knows I need to get back to the B & B and she needs me doing other things for the City. I have another election to run in June and need to pay attention to the schedule of what we are required to do when. She was another of the "heavy hitter" voters. She even bought me a bottle of chocolate raspberry wine to help me vote - my system did not agree with that wine. It was sooooooo good!!!

Back