Thank you Hilbilly

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ice

Reaction score
Thank you for doing such a great job! The guest we have here now has been to your place and you are one of the reasons they like B&Bs. Hope this makes your day.

thumbs_up.gif

Having stayed at Hillbilly's I can understand why they love B &Bs. Now they need to experience to know that about Innkeep, JB, Sunshine, ICE, Arks, Copperhead, K-nein, the B & B in Forte, IN (cannot remember her nom de plume), and Bridgewater. I am looking forward to visiting a LOT more of you some day.....
And Hillbilly - a HUGE thank you for InnRewards.com.

I wish I knew where all these inns were located. They sound like great places to stay. But I understand wanting to remain hidden here. I am going to do the same.

I wish I knew where all these inns were located. They sound like great places to stay. But I understand wanting to remain hidden here. I am going to do the same..
if you are ever going anywhere (sounds a bit convoluted) you can always post here and people in that area will get in touch.

Back