Thank You!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Draper

Reaction score
As October finally comes to a close, just wanted to thank all of the ears here who've listened to my griping. Finally got the hang-around 5 nighters out the door this morning and today's check-ins were all very nice. Just feels like a weight has been taken off of our shoulders. I appreciate the fellowship here and thank you all for listening and empathizing. Hope you all have a great weekend!

I didn't contribute, but I do understand and appreciate the comradarie (sp?) on this forum too. Hope its all treats and no tricks for the rest of the weekend!

Hey yeah, big ears, that's us! Good luck with the new crowd! We're still waiting for our last check-in (well not anymore, they're a self check-in at this hour) and the phone is still ringing...

cheers.gif

Looks ass if the weather is going to be the trick. It was absolutely gorgeous yesterday - record high of 80 here. Today the wind is blowing in the clouds. We a re supposed to have trick or treat tonight followed by Halloween Town out at the park. There is to be a haunted hayride with the FFA kids jumping out of the woods to scare the kids on the hayride. Several other things are planned but if it rains??????

Back