Thanks!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddburme

Reaction score
I have been here a while now, and I can see your effect in my business. The last month and half, I have been in the US and focusing on the sales efforts etc. I have been using stuff you guys have done or suggested, and it is really paying off. This last week, we booked about what we had in all of March and this is historically a really bad month for us. I can see booking from Craigslist (recommended here), local involvement (suggested here) and just added some new directories and got a big booking off of one (not sure where we found that one). Overall we have seen 10 new room nights booked since Sat. Pretty big jump for us since we had like 4 for the month booked on 3/1.
But the fact that with a really supportive community that I can suggest any old idea and chances are you have tried it and can give feedback. A truly amazing thing.
Just wanted you to know that you guys are great. Thanks.
PS and the best idea was the first in that I have true innkeeper who owns half. Our reviews say it all.

Keep plugging away and this will only multiply.
cheers.gif

It's so nice to see someone who actually listened to us in the beginning and now has/is following through. Give yourself a big pat on the back for really listening to suggestions that were difficult to hear sometimes!
CONGRATULATIONS! Keep up the good work.

Back