That was FAST!!!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Reaction score
My passport came today!! I applied for it last month! I thought it took a long time. DH thinks it is because my "permanent record" is so clean. That makes me one step closer to getting to Germany.

They have a weekly turn around, I paid to have my expedited and my Dad got his faster than mine!

They have a weekly turn around, I paid to have my expedited and my Dad got his faster than mine!.
Never had one before and did not pay for expedite since I had until May 2011 to get it. THAT is why I was impressed. Something came from the government (other than a bill) quickly!

When they first announced the need for passports to travel to the to the Caribbean, Mexico and Canada the passport offices were innundated with requests and they were very far behind. - What lead them to keep postponing the offical date.
When we ordered our passports in '07 they were here with in 2 weeks. And we too had thought about paying that chunk to expedite, glad we didn't.

I renewed mine a month or two ago... came in a week and a half. Glad I didn't bother expediting it!
=)
Kk.

Back