The Financial Benefits of this forum

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happykeeper

Reaction score
I am grateful for the money this forum saves me.
Over the last few months, I have asked some questions about things or offers or companies that were looking to take a piece of our pie. Without fail, I have gotten good information that helped me decide whether to take an action, do more research, or let it go. I have come to the conclusion that this forum is of great value to me because it saves us money. It helps our bottom line. My recent example was my inquiry about online brochures.
How has this forum helped your bottom line?

Well, we don't have a bottom line yet, but the advice and direction for Business Plans, and especially the Planning Spreadsheet is critical. It is shaping the "next stage of life" for several of my family members. This forum, its members and support are beyond priceless.

The value cannot be measure, because I have not only saved money, I also receive the peace of mind reading and sharing with others. I know I am not alone no matter what my oppinion or state of mind is. Thanks everyone.

The value cannot be measure, because I have not only saved money, I also receive the peace of mind reading and sharing with others. I know I am not alone no matter what my oppinion or state of mind is. Thanks everyone..
You know I agree with that, but sometimes it can be measured in the amount of money that would have been spent on something that you discover, through all the great folks here, will not benefit you. In our case, it was $300.00
Tied to all of this is how we identify value. Do you think we evaluate a free forum that saves us money differently than a forum that saves us money but we have to pay to join?

The resources for robes that I bought from cypress was great and others. Recipes that I use. Marketing discussion has been priceless.

There is not enough money in this world for the friendships, the poor baby or atta girl when I needed it, the idea bouncing, etc I get from this Forum. But in actual $$ I have saved several hundreds of dollars on things I did not buy because of feedback here and it was because of this Forum that i found the Zorijushi for DH. THAT has been worth its weight in gold. It has been worth every penny I spent for it in convenience for DH. He no longer struggles with a heavy hot water pot.

Back