The flip side

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[h3]The flip side[/h3]
The flip side
It's impossible to have a coin with only one side.
You can't have heads without tails.
Innovation is like that. Initiative is like that. Art is like that.
You can't have success unless you're prepared to have failure.
As soon as you say, "failure is not an option," you've just said, "innovation is not an option."

Anyone who says failure is not an option should be tarred and feathered! I know plently of people who (hate to use failed) not through any fault of their own and some who have done well inspite of themselves! I say failure is an option but I am going to do everything I can to avoid it! Being aware of failure is the best way to combat it ignoring it and hoping it goes away if the quickest way to get there!

Thomas Edison said
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.
Show me a thoroughly satisfied man, and I will show you a failure.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

Thomas Edison said
I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up..
'Mistakes' that made a million: microwave oven, corn flakes, post it notes, chocolate chip cookies

Thomas Edison said
Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up..
'Mistakes' that made a million: microwave oven, corn flakes, post it notes, chocolate chip cookies
Fruit roll ups

Back