The Great Divide

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the announcement, EXTRA EXTRA! Cherry Pickin' date is announced today May 26th! http://www.leveringorchard.com/
I would drive miles and miles to pick cherries...and some more miles. :)
This is why I just HAVE to post things not right here, but not THAT far away...Drive the Blue Ridge Parkway (or Ride) and then pick first of the crop sweet cherries. Hold me back! Gotta go!.
Joey Bloggs said:
Just got the announcement, EXTRA EXTRA! Cherry Pickin' date is announced today May 26th! http://www.leveringorchard.com/
I would drive miles and miles to pick cherries...and some more miles. :)
This is why I just HAVE to post things not right here, but not THAT far away...Drive the Blue Ridge Parkway (or Ride) and then pick first of the crop sweet cherries. Hold me back! Gotta go!
When will you have the cherry pies ready to cut? I'll be right over!!!

YUM...cherries, so much to do with them.
We are in the process of routing the 60 miles, we did our first on Tuesday and it was amazing! We're the Innkeepers not the Owners so there is so much other stuff we have to do to get things done since we can't make decisions quickly on adding things to webpage, which I know needs a little sprusing...but we are going through that beginning of June (yea a little while from now) but I just have to remind myself that I'm not in control...hard to do.
When we finally get the Blog set up you bet my first trip will be logged and I will do what Gillum is doing, map it out for them. We need guests that want to take a weekend from the city and take a "Natural" brake...since Arkansas motto is "The Natural State"

YUM...cherries, so much to do with them.
We are in the process of routing the 60 miles, we did our first on Tuesday and it was amazing! We're the Innkeepers not the Owners so there is so much other stuff we have to do to get things done since we can't make decisions quickly on adding things to webpage, which I know needs a little sprusing...but we are going through that beginning of June (yea a little while from now) but I just have to remind myself that I'm not in control...hard to do.
When we finally get the Blog set up you bet my first trip will be logged and I will do what Gillum is doing, map it out for them. We need guests that want to take a weekend from the city and take a "Natural" brake...since Arkansas motto is "The Natural State".
Just so it is not au naturale

Back