The High Five

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And a HUGE HIGH FIVE to Leete Family Day!
We refer to it as an "Atta Boy!"

What a fine reminder that life is short, it isn't always who we think that may influence our children, and it is never too late to say congratulations, job well done, thank you, or any of a thousand things we think and feel, yet fail to express.
Congrats on the Family Day, how nice your community recognizes what you do so well to promote the area.
School custodians must be a special breed of person, my kids (all three) remember their elementary school janitor, a former pro ball player from days gone by. He made sure he knew every kid's name, where their classes were, and asked about each child's grades as he passed them in the hallway on report card day. He got more end of year gifts than any one grade of teachers combined. He got his HIGH FIVES alright and gave 'em right back to the kids. Sadly he passed not long ago; they filled the ball field with current and former students, parents, teachers and administrators for his memorial.

wow, i'd like to give jb a big HIGH FIVE for that blog! it's awesome, so professional!
thumbs_up.gif

Thank you.
Meanwhile back at the farm the attic fan has stopped turning and is buzzing, this means an animal is stuck in it, so have to go up there before guests check in/and or the smell starts...loverly. never a dull moment.

Another great blog article from someone who really puts her heart into them! Congrats on an honor well deserved!!!
cheers.gif

Wow!! It's really awesome. I liked your blog just beacsue of the excellence of your writing. Very very appericiable.

Back