The internet is forever...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Doing some cleaning up on our website I found a link ON GOOGLE to this forum. UGH It does not even have our website or url on the forum thread but it still picked it up. I am unable to edit that thread, and I hope to as soon as we can on the forum.
This is exactly what is says on our google page:
Wording for reminder email? | B&B Innkeeper Forum
turn RIGHT on North Main and then immediate LEFT onto B&B Ave (you will see "Blue Moon" Restaurant on our corner) From there, we are 4th house on right, look for sign out front under big maples.

I've seen google links when doing a search with our b&b's full web address, leading back to this forum also. No mention of our inn's name in any post, but nevertheless, disconcerting.
For those of you actually using your inn's name in your screen name, beware! I'd hate for a guest to find some of these threads and know which one was my comment.
cry_smile.gif

I've seen google links when doing a search with our b&b's full web address, leading back to this forum also. No mention of our inn's name in any post, but nevertheless, disconcerting.
For those of you actually using your inn's name in your screen name, beware! I'd hate for a guest to find some of these threads and know which one was my comment.
cry_smile.gif
And hence my change of name on here :)
Breakfast Diva said:
cry_smile.gif

cry_smile.gif
Breakfast Diva said:
cry_smile.gif
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Breakfast Diva said:
cry_smile.gif
cheers.gif

Let me just say we have the BEST guests!
cheers.gif
MTLLodge said:
cheers.gif
I am in need a quirky fun guest, I am going through withdrawal. I had the one with a similar car to mine, so blogged about it, but her car was a she and my car was a she, I wanted to have my car meet its mate or something goofy. Instead they are pals. :)
I don't want any more boring guests. (Edited to say, yes I DO want more boring guests to pay the bills, but I would like the sprinkled with some funky groovy eccentric ones.) I had the travelling evangelist here two weeks ago...too much to type here.
They are all nice enough, sure but I need a bit of spice. Wait, we did have the Aussie here this weekend who was cracking jokes - but that was only for a short period of time (breakfast and then gone for the day) and DH woke up from a nightmare dreamt that I ran off with his brother. I guess the Oz accent went into his subconscience.

cheers.gif
MTLLodge said:
cheers.gif
I am in need a quirky fun guest, I am going through withdrawal. I had the one with a similar car to mine, so blogged about it, but her car was a she and my car was a she, I wanted to have my car meet its mate or something goofy. Instead they are pals. :)
I don't want any more boring guests. (Edited to say, yes I DO want more boring guests to pay the bills, but I would like the sprinkled with some funky groovy eccentric ones.) I had the travelling evangelist here two weeks ago...too much to type here.
They are all nice enough, sure but I need a bit of spice. Wait, we did have the Aussie here this weekend who was cracking jokes - but that was only for a short period of time (breakfast and then gone for the day) and DH woke up from a nightmare dreamt that I ran off with his brother. I guess the Oz accent went into his subconscience.
Joey Bloggs said:
What, you can't have a lesbian or bisexual car?

Things may show up in google relative to your site if you have a "featured inn" listing set up. It is a direct link to your site that is spiderable.

Things may show up in google relative to your site if you have a "featured inn" listing set up. It is a direct link to your site that is spiderable..
swirt said:
Things may show up in google relative to your site if you have a "featured inn" listing set up. It is a direct link to your site that is spiderable.
But why do the links google gives go to specific threads? Not homepage

Things may show up in google relative to your site if you have a "featured inn" listing set up. It is a direct link to your site that is spiderable..
swirt said:
Breakfast Diva said:
swirt said:
Sorry, you lost me. I think I need and example of what you are asking.

Back