The Iowa Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers Association has found some ... - INN the news 10.02.08

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry OHIO is BUckeyes!
cry_smile.gif

Sorry I typed Buckeye instead of Hawkeye when I was thinking of those Buckeyes that YS showed us and is making my mouth water right now. I have to get some lunch! GO HAWKEYES!

Sorry I typed Buckeye instead of Hawkeye when I was thinking of those Buckeyes that YS showed us and is making my mouth water right now. I have to get some lunch! GO HAWKEYES!.
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Sorry I typed Buckeye instead of Hawkeye when I was thinking of those Buckeyes that YS showed us and is making my mouth water right now. I have to get some lunch! GO HAWKEYES!
Yeah... they're good...
chef.gif

weigh in tonight didn't go so well.
embaressed_smile.gif

Put the last two in dh's lunch for tomorrow.
broken_heart.gif

=)
Kk.

Sorry I typed Buckeye instead of Hawkeye when I was thinking of those Buckeyes that YS showed us and is making my mouth water right now. I have to get some lunch! GO HAWKEYES!.
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Yeah... they're good...
chef.gif

embaressed_smile.gif

broken_heart.gif

=)
Kk.
I don't suppose there is any way to make a "sensible buckeye"?

JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Yeah... they're good...
chef.gif

embaressed_smile.gif

broken_heart.gif

=)
Kk.
penelope said:
Considering a buckeye's a 'worthless nut,' maybe sensible's asking too much?
smileystooges.gif

OR: There probably is, but why would I want to do that?
chef.gif

OTOH, am back on my diet, at long last, and have managed to diet all of 3-1/2 days so far. Yay!
cheers.gif

=)
Kk.

JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Yeah... they're good...
chef.gif

embaressed_smile.gif

broken_heart.gif

=)
Kk.
I just realized you've changed... but I'm glad you're still here.
=)
Kk.

JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Yeah... they're good...
chef.gif

embaressed_smile.gif

broken_heart.gif

=)
Kk.
penelope said:
smileystooges.gif

chef.gif

OTOH, am back on my diet, at long last, and have managed to diet all of 3-1/2 days so far. Yay!
cheers.gif

=)
Kk.
Better record than me! One nice thing about getting old - it is OK to be fat!

JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Yeah... they're good...
chef.gif

embaressed_smile.gif

broken_heart.gif

=)
Kk.
I just realized you've changed... but I'm glad you're still here.
=)
Kk.
Thanks ;)

JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Yeah... they're good...
chef.gif

embaressed_smile.gif

broken_heart.gif

=)
Kk.
penelope said:
smileystooges.gif

chef.gif

cheers.gif

=)
Kk.
Do you use butter, powdered sugar, and pb to make the middle and then dip them in chocolate?
What if you used all natural pb? Would that make you feel better about it?
How about making them smaller?
Maybe not "sensible", but might make you feel better about yourself ;)

JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Yeah... they're good...
chef.gif

embaressed_smile.gif

broken_heart.gif

=)
Kk.
penelope said:
smileystooges.gif

chef.gif

cheers.gif

=)
Kk.
Do you use butter, powdered sugar, and pb to make the middle and then dip them in chocolate?
penelope said:
LOL!
If I make them smaller, I'll have to eat two!
Yes, that's the recipe.
Actually, my diet is simple: I count calories. It's tedious, but I can eat anything I want. Come to think of it, here I am all cozy in bed and I have calories left! If I had any buckeyes I'd be allowed to have a couple. I just have to measure everything I put in, add up the calories, divide by the number of buckeyes, and I'm good to go. But there aren't any made up, and it would take too long, which is all to the good for my huge track record (4 days! Woo Hoo!!).
But a mini chocolate peanut butter milkshake may be in the works...
=)
Kk.

Back