The Latest Meme... What People Think You Do...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Generic

Reaction score
The latest Meme out there is the "what people think I do" meme. And an example...
418795_10150578486703893_616588892_9156277_457968421_n.jpg

So... now we need to figure out what to do for innkeepers, because we NEED to post one on our own facebook pages. Ideas?

Okay, so what we need to figure out is the categories, for example
  1. What family thinks we do
  2. What guests think we do
  3. What hotels think we do
  4. What reviewers think we do
  5. What friends think we do
  6. What we think we do
  7. What we really do
Any ideas?

The first thing I thought of when I saw this on FB was that we needed one for innkeepers! The first one I saw was for pastors. Anyway, I sure hope someone who is more clever than I can post it!! Eric's suggestions are good ones.
We need a picture of someone lying on a very lavish sofa eating bon-bons.

The first thing I thought of when I saw this on FB was that we needed one for innkeepers! The first one I saw was for pastors. Anyway, I sure hope someone who is more clever than I can post it!! Eric's suggestions are good ones.
We need a picture of someone lying on a very lavish sofa eating bon-bons..
I found this...
13mari.1.600.jpg

We likely need this one as well..
woman-cleaning-toilet.jpg

Maybe
041511Samantha.jpg

Or maybe
magician_06.jpg

I found this...
13mari.1.600.jpg

Maybe
041511Samantha.jpg

Or maybe
magician_06.jpg

Definitely the first 3!
A group photo sitting around drinking wine and having cheese would work also.

I found this...
13mari.1.600.jpg

Maybe
041511Samantha.jpg

Or maybe
magician_06.jpg

Definitely the first 3!
So might...
http://www.michaelbauzon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/art-of-doing-nothing.jpg
and so could
A-lazy-office-worker-shir-001.jpg

I found this...
13mari.1.600.jpg

Maybe
041511Samantha.jpg

Or maybe
magician_06.jpg

Definitely the first 3!
So might...
http://www.michaelbauzon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/art-of-doing-nothing.jpg
and so could
A-lazy-office-worker-shir-001.jpg

Oh, wait, that's me at my old tech support job!

Did I at least hit some of them? hard to find photos and be copyright friendly (with the exception of Newhart) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150697785557630&set=a.10150372013092630.373454.60297117629&type=1&theater.
Forfeng said:
Did I at least hit some of them? hard to find photos and be copyright friendly (with the exception of Newhart) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150697785557630&set=a.10150372013092630.373454.60297117629&type=1&theater
a big hug for that one! You got it (except for the sipping drinks on the porch with the guests every night bit).
cheers.gif

Back