The Many Advantages of WordPress Sites

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JB- my mom and dad are on the Blue Ridge Pkwy right now headed north to a B&B in PA- my mom just texted me and told me that it's beautiful even on a cloudy day. I told them to wave at you when they passed your exit ;)

The more options you give your audience, the more you paralyze them.
That's sure the truth. Like children, many adults are not good deciders.
But I'm half way through the article and still looking for "the many advantages (and secrets) of WordPress sites" promised by the title of the article. I hate articles that pull me in with a title then never deliver! (Fussing here at the author, not JB, of course! I know she hates it when we pick apart these things!)

The more options you give your audience, the more you paralyze them.
That's sure the truth. Like children, many adults are not good deciders.
But I'm half way through the article and still looking for "the many advantages (and secrets) of WordPress sites" promised by the title of the article. I hate articles that pull me in with a title then never deliver! (Fussing here at the author, not JB, of course! I know she hates it when we pick apart these things!).
Tea drinkers book because I offer over 100 varieties of tes. Then they stand in front of the tea hutch and say "OMG!" and coode English Breakfast or something just as boring and generic.

Back