The nervous laugh

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Oh bless her heart...
It is hard to take, it is one of those ditzy open smile nervous laughs that grinds on your nerves.
I cannot converse with a person who does that, it is weird, I never realized this before. Every thing you say you get the long ditzy smiling nervous laugh in response.
She is here with husband who is on an interview, the interviewer has joined them for breakfast and in response to every thing he says I hear the laugh all the way in here.
cry_smile.gif

I had someone in who after very sentence you say they repeat back to you the last 3 words you say. That gets real annoying very quickly.

I had someone in who after very sentence you say they repeat back to you the last 3 words you say. That gets real annoying very quickly..
Highlands John said:
I had someone in who after very sentence you say they repeat back to you the last 3 words you say. That gets real annoying very quickly.
Annoying very quickly. It certainly does!

I had someone in who after very sentence you say they repeat back to you the last 3 words you say. That gets real annoying very quickly..
Highlands John said:
Arkansawyer said:
Highlands John said:
Oh. ha-ha.
wink_smile.gif

Just checked in "the happy dance" there is no way I can misinterpret that one! long car ride in...

Back