The 'on hold'

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I can't imagine someone calling us and us keeping them on hold for ten minutes, Do you have any idea what EXCELLENT SERVICE you provide!!

You're soooooooooooooooo right! Kudos to all the great innkeepers we know!
cheers.gif

It happened again. Not on hold forever but speaking with a rep who was doing something else and not listening, at all. I asked a question and she regurgitated the question back at me as the answer. I said, "I know I just said that" and then rambled on and I heard a zipper pull.
I know a lot of this customer service is hired out and people work from home, please tell me she was not on the loo. I said to her "I will call back when you are listening" and hung up.
Help the future generations, help them I SAY!

It happened again. Not on hold forever but speaking with a rep who was doing something else and not listening, at all. I asked a question and she regurgitated the question back at me as the answer. I said, "I know I just said that" and then rambled on and I heard a zipper pull.
I know a lot of this customer service is hired out and people work from home, please tell me she was not on the loo. I said to her "I will call back when you are listening" and hung up.
Help the future generations, help them I SAY!.
The runaround happens so consistently with so many "customer service" lines that it really seems designed to train you to not call them at all.
It's a feature, not a bug.

Back