THE post-Labor Day question...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaws were on the floor when the guests asked if this was slow season, I said nooooo, this is our busiest month of the year, we are booked solid! I guess they think once Labor Day hits that's it, everyone shuts down! NOT!
And no seasonal rates here either...Just like breakfast, take it or leave it!.
The Fall is one of our busiest seasons here - mid July through August is slow. I'm hoping that it picks up again soon.

Jaws were on the floor when the guests asked if this was slow season, I said nooooo, this is our busiest month of the year, we are booked solid! I guess they think once Labor Day hits that's it, everyone shuts down! NOT!
And no seasonal rates here either...Just like breakfast, take it or leave it!.
inncogneeto said:
And no seasonal rates here either...Just like breakfast, take it or leave it!
I get that in August. If THAT looks slow to them, I can't imagine what they think the place is like when it's busy! I am thankful right now for the 'lull' I can sit around and do nothing. Really. For hours on end. I'm just too worn out to even think about picking up the projects that got left off in June. I am pulling frozen items out for treats. Waiting 2 days to do laundry (until I have full loads).
Tonight's walk-ins wondered about the seasons. I told them this is the lull as school gets back in session and then we ramp up next week to busy busy again. And it just goes on like that until all the leaves are gone.

Back