The Repeat Offenders: Worst Hotel Rip-Offs

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a good blogworthy article - we can match point by point what is complimentary at our B&B's and then some!
cheers.gif

3. PHONE/INTERNET USAGE. The phones—a classic hotel rip-off —used to
constitute between 1 and 2 percent of a hotel’s income. With cell phones,
that has dropped, but this doesn’t stop them from gouging you with
high fees to make a cheap (or free) call. Likewise, installing WiFi is not
a huge expense compared with the $15 daily charge each guest gets hit
with to use it. Ironically, at many cheaper hotels you get WiFi for free.
For most business hotel guests, using the phone and Internet are not
optional services. It would be like the hotel charging extra to use the
toilet.

They should not give them ideas. Remember the 10 cent toilets at the airport, bus staion, railroad station???

or the pay to use the toilets on RYAN AIR (the Irish airline THIS YEAR!!) I saw they made a profit this quarter - even with the volcanic ash issues, so maybe they have something there! 10 cents a square please...

or the pay to use the toilets on RYAN AIR (the Irish airline THIS YEAR!!) I saw they made a profit this quarter - even with the volcanic ash issues, so maybe they have something there! 10 cents a square please....
Joey Bloggs said:
or the pay to use the toilets on RYAN AIR (the Irish airline THIS YEAR!!) I saw they made a profit this quarter - even with the volcanic ash issues, so maybe they have something there! 10 cents a square please...
So now I know what my next business will be...A Depends vending machine in every airport that Ryan Air flys...
lightbulb.gif

Back