The Same LITTLE, gorgeous 3-year old guest with our BIG, gorgeous 4-year old boy

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2:01 am posting dog photos? You gotta get your beauty sleep. That's worse than me when I can't sleep.

Hey, I love dogs! ANY time day or night! :)
That little girl is absolutely beautiful! the dog it cute too.

I love that picture!.
Junie, it's now 12:28 p.m. on Friday 9/12/2008 -- just in case you want to jot it down. Is this a good time to post?

I love that picture!.
Junie, it's now 12:28 p.m. on Friday 9/12/2008 -- just in case you want to jot it down. Is this a good time to post?.
trishany said:
I love that picture!.
Junie, it's now 12:28 p.m. on Friday 9/12/2008 -- just in case you want to jot it down. Is this a good time to post?
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif
WOW, I'm amazed by your replies sometimes!

I love that picture!.
Junie, it's now 12:28 p.m. on Friday 9/12/2008 -- just in case you want to jot it down. Is this a good time to post?.
trishany said:
I love that picture!.
I'm amazed, too, at some of the replies.

I love that picture!.
trishany said:
I love that picture!.
Hahaha! You have a good sense of humor :) I've been meaning to ask you...what is your avatar a picture of? I can't make it out. Curious minds and all...

I love that picture!.
trishany said:
I love that picture!.
Hahaha! You have a good sense of humor :) I've been meaning to ask you...what is your avatar a picture of? I can't make it out. Curious minds and all...
My avatar is a picture of The Church On Spilt Blood in Russia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_Savior_on_Blood
Caitlin and I were there in St. Petersburg Russia back in 2005. We took a 2 week Baltic cruise and this was one of the fantastic places we were lucky to go!

I love that picture!.
trishany said:
I love that picture!.
My avatar is a picture of The Church On Spilt Blood in Russia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_Savior_on_Blood
Caitlin and I were there in St. Petersburg Russia back in 2005. We took a 2 week Baltic cruise and this was one of the fantastic places we were lucky to go!
I thought it looked like a Russian church. Cool!

Back