THE TRAGEDY OF KRISPY KREME

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Excerpt:
There's a truism among investors that you should invest in what you know, understand, and like. It's a common sense strategy: You spot something new. It's special. It's useful or innovative. It's cool and affordable. Let me buy some of that!
Full article here in Hospitality Business News

I could never understand the popularity of Crispy Creme donuts. I tasted them a couple of times and found them greasy and not so great. Nothing like Tim Hortons. :)

I don't like them that much, but my husband went nuts about them... even bought stock (just like the article described), and watched it crash. We took some teens to Myrtle Beach and I even managed to get him a really cool Krispy Kreme shirt... an employee sold it to us since it was his last day there.
He still loves them, but hardly ever eats them.
And we still make all kinds of jokes about them.
Me, I like Lerch's Donuts, only available at the local county fairs, and "made while you watch."
=)
Kk.

ummmm, a lot of fluff and nothing more. The doughnuts in our bakery are sooooo sinfully good. Nothing can compare to these hand-cut babies

this thread was actually about investing and sticking with what you know. A business type thread. :)

To me this article just illustrates that no one knows anything about anything...just do what you're gonna do and deal with whatever happens. It's kind of depressing...think I"ll go eat a donut
tounge_smile.gif

Back