The view from the deck

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Just got back from Tipsy's new place...here's the view to the east in the morning and to the west in the evening. It's snowing in the sunset picture. I took some shots from inside my room, but all I got was a great shot of the screen...so the easterly view is downstairs from where my room was, a good approximation of the view from the guestrooms on that side, tho. The rooms across the hall would have the great sunsets...
deck%20view.JPG

sunset.JPG

The fireplace is so much bigger in person than it looks in this picture...
fireplace.JPG

Gosh she has a hard job! To be able to live there! I guess someone has to do it. I do NOT envy the winter though, it has been bad enough here.

"Absolutely gorgeous. I am drooling down here!!! What a lovely place" That is one half of me talking.
The other half is saying, "I wanna go. I wanna go!"

The fireplace and either of those other 2 photos and she would not need another thing except phone number and web address.

Thanks Bree - you guys were fabulous guests. Rolled with the punches (including exploding coffee machines) and managed to keep your eyebrows straight when the evenings turned into a full-blown house party.
We spent Sunday relaxing and watching the Super Bowl, got a good night's sleep and then hit the ground running hard this morning.

Thanks Bree - you guys were fabulous guests. Rolled with the punches (including exploding coffee machines) and managed to keep your eyebrows straight when the evenings turned into a full-blown house party.
We spent Sunday relaxing and watching the Super Bowl, got a good night's sleep and then hit the ground running hard this morning..
The Tipsy Butler said:
We spent Sunday relaxing and watching the Super Bowl, got a good night's sleep and then hit the ground running hard this morning.
I slept thru the exploding coffee machine, but hubs told me it was quite the sight to see! And the house party was great! Lovely friends you have there...

Gosh she has a hard job! To be able to live there! I guess someone has to do it. I do NOT envy the winter though, it has been bad enough here..
gillumhouse said:
Gosh she has a hard job! To be able to live there! I guess someone has to do it. I do NOT envy the winter though, it has been bad enough here.
I had guests from Maine last month... they said they saw a T-shirt in Camden that said, "If you can't stand the winters you don't deserve the summers."
=)
Kk.

Back