- Sep 29, 2011
- Reaction score
It hasn't been that busy here so we may be off our game...
- Guest filled up the inn fridge because they did not see the 3 signs telling them not to.
- Brought their own food because they have dietary restrictions they did not tell us about, and still have not
- Needed breakfast for 6 guests at 7:30 AM. 2 left early, one came at 8:15, pushed the food around and left, 2 never showed.
- Same guests had someone call to insure it was ok to ship a pkg 'to the hotel'. The guest whose name was used knew nothing about it.
- Staggered dining...2 family members come to breakfast, don't want to wait. As soon as they are fed another one shows up. When that one is served another one shows up. 6 of them.
- Housekeeper of 5 days seems to have quit once she saw how much work it really is
- No one could park straight so we had cars all over the place
- 1 guest requested we allow her friends to come dine with her
- Another guest showed up with extra people
- AND invited a friend to breakfast both days
- There's more but mercifully my mind is a blank right now