The weekend I quit

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep reading about all these catastrophies and am grateful that we haven't had any serious issues like this. I'm not looking forward to it as I know it will happen eventually. *sigh* Thanks for the glimpse into the future...
confused_smile.gif
K9 said:
I keep reading about all these catastrophies and am grateful that we haven't had any serious issues like this. I'm not looking forward to it as I know it will happen eventually. *sigh* Thanks for the glimpse into the future...
confused_smile.gif
You will know what to do! Or, you can come here and ask. Believe me, I've had some doozies over the years. How about the walk-in at 8 AM today?

confused_smile.gif
K9 said:
confused_smile.gif
You will know what to do! Or, you can come here and ask. Believe me, I've had some doozies over the years. How about the walk-in at 8 AM today?
Madeleine said:
How about the walk-in at 8 AM today?
Just in time for your Innkeeper For A Day package! (well a bit late, actually). They pay you $45 to spend the day watching and participating in the easy innkeeper life they've always imagined. Serve the guests a nice breakfast then you're done till tomorrow. Right?

Dang, Maddy...sorry that it started so early. I hope that you find another housekeeper! I know how grueling it can be for the two of you when things really get hopping. Hang in there...and try to make time for you and your dh.

Dang, Maddy...sorry that it started so early. I hope that you find another housekeeper! I know how grueling it can be for the two of you when things really get hopping. Hang in there...and try to make time for you and your dh.

confused_smile.gif
K9 said:
confused_smile.gif
Madeleine said:
Just in time for your Innkeeper For A Day package! (well a bit late, actually). They pay you $45 to spend the day watching and participating in the easy innkeeper life they've always imagined. Serve the guests a nice breakfast then you're done till tomorrow. Right?
Actually, they paid, got the key and left. They just wanted to be sure they had a room for tonight. Better than the ones who show up at 9 PM with tired kids in tow wanting to know what we've got for $100.

Would you send us all a private message with these individual's names so that we don't book them. You're being much nicer than I would have been.

Would you send us all a private message with these individual's names so that we don't book them. You're being much nicer than I would have been.

confused_smile.gif
K9 said:
confused_smile.gif
Madeleine said:
Actually, they paid, got the key and left. They just wanted to be sure they had a room for tonight. Better than the ones who show up at 9 PM with tired kids in tow wanting to know what we've got for $100.
We sometimes get builders looking about that time trouble is it is hard to be hospitable when DH is on his own downstairs trying to cook and serve breakfast on his own!

Back