The Year of...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
You know how it goes. SOme years just lend themselves to being 'the year of...' This year it is plumbing. We replaced all the shower handles and now it is all the sink drains. Took apart 3 sinks trying to cannibalize parts to fix a guest sink. Parts were all just as bad! Ugh. Trip to hardware store and now we have spares.

Lets just hope that is ALL of the plumbing for the year.
For us it is the year for outdoor repairs: new pool liner to be installed next month, new pump for hottub has been ordered & hopefully delivered and installed next week. Installed new balcony rails last month, and just refinished our front doors. We also had to move our rose garden this year... the area was getting too shady with all the other garden plants maturing, that was painful!

For me it is the year of constantly getting things to the tip! Trouble is it is a hour round trip minimum plus loading up the car and unloading it at the other end! I hope this year is the year of really getting the garden sorted! I only have a very small one but want it to look the best it can. All about kerb appeal.

The year of ?
I'm in the decades of trying to stop procrastinating

Back