There's more to explore than the sale racks

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did not mean for it to be a link - but it sounds like an EXCELLENT marketing campaign for the B & Bs mentioned in the article. Opens the door for blog titles. I hope it makes the phones (and online) sing for the innkeepers, especially the one I know, with reservations.
This is an example of how to take what is the main draw for an area and turn it into seeing other things - just with the title.

Did not mean for it to be a link - but it sounds like an EXCELLENT marketing campaign for the B & Bs mentioned in the article. Opens the door for blog titles. I hope it makes the phones (and online) sing for the innkeepers, especially the one I know, with reservations.
This is an example of how to take what is the main draw for an area and turn it into seeing other things - just with the title..
I know the B&B mentioned there has a very similar article she was interviewed for in the state mag. And she blogs about everything but the shopping. Which, in that town, should take care of itself!

This is an example of how to take what is the main draw for an area and turn it into seeing other things - just with the title..
I know the B&B mentioned there has a very similar article she was interviewed for in the state mag. And she blogs about everything but the shopping. Which, in that town, should take care of itself!
Good to hear that. One nevers knows when there is going to be a "why didn't I think of that" moment. Congratulate your friend on being in the article. I hope it generates many, many reservations.

Yeah! Glad your friend got a mention!!! I agree love the area and I have no need to go to LL BEAN. Shopping is not allowed on my vacations when I am with my husband..unless it is something I will never be able to buy at home.

Back