These are the coolest idea!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Certainly "different" but may not be practical to use, requiring one hand to hold it down while the other hand pulls the tissue out, requiring two hands to tear it off, etc.

Certainly "different" but may not be practical to use, requiring one hand to hold it down while the other hand pulls the tissue out, requiring two hands to tear it off, etc..
DH has one hand that is functional. Had not thought of that aspect.

Aye? You have to hold the thing in your hand to unroll it?.
Joey Bloggs said:
Aye? You have to hold the thing in your hand to unroll it?
I don't know, but that's how it looks in the photo, like light weight plastic that would not work unless you supported it with one hand. But maybe there's a way to weight it down or something.

Certainly "different" but may not be practical to use, requiring one hand to hold it down while the other hand pulls the tissue out, requiring two hands to tear it off, etc..
DH has one hand that is functional. Had not thought of that aspect.
I think we'd end up having to explain it to every person....
Mtatoc said:
I think we'd end up having to explain it to every person....
Every single one.

Two of the images for this on amazon indicate that it can be used with just a pull (no need to hold it down) AND that it can serve up tissues as well as toilet paper.

Maybe cool looking but where do you put it and not have to be an acrobat to use it. Sorry I will stick with the good old roller.

Inquiring minds will want to know how a test run works with this device when you get it!
regular_smile.gif

Back