They made an offer I could not refuse...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Reaction score
Over the weekend I had an e-mail from good old bandbdot - We miss you. Come back for 3 months free, no strings and after 3 months if you say bye - no strings and if you stay we will bill you the remaining 9 months of the year (this is paraphrased essence of it all). So today, I called - what if at the end of the 3 months I want to go Bronze (Silver required for the 3 months), I was told you can down-grade no problem. So I said OK. I will see if there is that much change in things over the next 3 months. Fair compare because the new site has been up a while to give me a yardstick to see if bandb makes much difference whether it is there or not there.

We noticed a difference with B&B.com. It really boosted our internet ranking and also increased the number of reviews we were receiving. I use the widget on our website so our reviews are current. I also like that it posts the reviews on Google local.

We noticed a difference with B&B.com. It really boosted our internet ranking and also increased the number of reviews we were receiving. I use the widget on our website so our reviews are current. I also like that it posts the reviews on Google local..
Have not noticed much of an increase in the stats from them - and they applied all the $$ I had left in my "account" to being current so I did the ppc featured for the cities around me and my region - to the tune of 1 penny per - and still not that many hits from that site. NO rez as of yet.

Back