Things You Like to Hear

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muirford

Reaction score
We had a referral from another B&B for our last open room last night - the plague room (with the detached bath) of course. Couple came over, took a tour of the inn and the room. As I was finishing up their check-in, he said 'I'm glad the other place was full so we get to stay here." Made me smile through the rest of the check-ins, even with the sourpuss lady who came next.

That just makes my day when that happens! :)
irishgal.
Yes, it's alway nice to hear that. We have alot of people from NYC and Westchester. We had a realtor stay here and he said he's never saw a more beautiful house and that the detail was amazing. I was flabbergasted. Westchester is the prime spot of beautiful homes and the very rich.
Hubby built this house and I decorated. It is just soooo nice to hear "who was your decorator?" Also, the breakfasts -- the guests are always saying how delicious it was.
And the guest are the greatest. Very, very nice people.

Hey. We all want more details on the sourpuss! Those are the best stories!

Hey. We all want more details on the sourpuss! Those are the best stories!.
A couple here for a wedding who seemed pretty unexcited to be here - not that I expect them to be jumping up and down or anything, but a smile would be nice. He treats us a little like servants, although he was excited about having a Post this morning in the living room. She was distant but after some more interaction with her I think it is a medical problem - some early Alzheimer's or dementia that is affecting her short-term memory. We went over directions to a chuch (two blocks away) and a reception (three blocks away) three times between last night and this morning. And she has a map with both locations marked, and I've marked the inn location.
They're not really that bad - we've just had a run of enthusiastically pleased guests for the last 10 days or so, so we are spoilt for the average consumer.

Hey. We all want more details on the sourpuss! Those are the best stories!.
A couple here for a wedding who seemed pretty unexcited to be here - not that I expect them to be jumping up and down or anything, but a smile would be nice. He treats us a little like servants, although he was excited about having a Post this morning in the living room. She was distant but after some more interaction with her I think it is a medical problem - some early Alzheimer's or dementia that is affecting her short-term memory. We went over directions to a chuch (two blocks away) and a reception (three blocks away) three times between last night and this morning. And she has a map with both locations marked, and I've marked the inn location.
They're not really that bad - we've just had a run of enthusiastically pleased guests for the last 10 days or so, so we are spoilt for the average consumer.
That's tough. We had a family here a few weeks ago and dad kept jumping up from the table and leaving. He'd go outside and put something in the car and then come back in. I brought over their breakfast and all 3 left the table.
We decided later on that dad didn't like the idea that his son was interacting with other people. The son had some developmental issues which weren't bothering anyone else but dad. We figured mom wanted a nice B&B and dad wanted anonymity. As it was, dad caused more upset than his son did.

That is a great moment...glad you could enjoy it. I've been happy when people have said to us that they were glad that they stayed here vs. one of the other two existing B&Bs :)

Each and every woman has a couple of cheap christian louboutin uk, if not have, a minimum of embrace any such dream. Wearing Christian Louboutin shoes make themselves to be a cheerful woman. Christian Louboutin Shoes are the deadliest of shoes to obtain you the most beneficial cheap christian louboutin boots , cheap black ankle boots cheap black ankle boots regardless of whether it really is men or good results or the most coveted of business enterprise proposition or a job, it all is going to be yours when you have these shoes on your feet. The Christian Louboutin replica shoes go perfectly with red lips, minimal jewelry and any kind of attire teamed up with it. The correct sort of fresh and colorful appear cheap wide leg boots , just correct for the change of season will be yours using the right shoes on your feet.
The Christian Louboutin replica shoes are the type of shoes that permit ladies to be capable of bracket this monetary and fiscal confusion with strength and resilience of the finest of all kinds. It permits them to continue to stay fashionable in all respects and make their spot inside the human race.
The Christian Louboutin replica shoes guarantee which you use your dollars cautiously and in the proper approach. Ladies are known for getting good insight and perception as well as in these rational times they continue to come across out ways to be capable of get towards the right type of shoes without having spending plenty of revenue from their wallets. They also know that they ought to appear first-class as well as the ideal in class.
1 of everybody's nicely loved may be the Christian Louboutin Privatita Strappy Sandal Peep Toe Pump. This pair that was produced of black patent leather had a design to it that was uncomplicated and yet went on to highlight all the perfect attributes on a woman's physique. It produced her legs appear lengthy and stately, black boots suede black boots suede her physique language ooze confidence and also the strap about her ankle was the kind that showcased her slender ankles towards the globe.
Whenever you have the Christian Louboutin replica shoes on your feet you can have the ability to inject some enjoyable into your life. They will allow you to be capable of do the pretty correct points in life, the things which will fetch you wonderful amounts of acclaim and revenue.
The way these Christian Louboutin replica shoes are made and created they enable you to to get on together with the glamour plus the broad show of this appear is to have everyone's eyes riveted to it. You could go on and wear these shoes with anything and they are going to match any type of attire perfectly. This really is absolutely the fantastic appear that will transport you from day to night with ease and you certainly won't need to make a great effort to do so.
The right mix of silk cheap louboutins shoes , velvet buy christian louboutin shoes cheap , cheap pumps online lace, ribbons and all items feminine on these shoes make sure that no two shoes appear alike and these shoes are surely produced for angels. Should you be finicky concerning the type of shoes you clad your feet with then you have got undoubtedly met your match here. Aside from obtaining the very best bargains in the replica marketplace, pumps cheap you're also positive to get the highest excellent of comfort with these Christian Louboutin replica shoes. cheap christian louboutin uk cheap christian louboutin uk sale knee high boots sale knee high boots
shoes with red soles

Back