Third Interview

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birdwatcher

Reaction score
Today is the third interview for a innkeeping job that we want, we did get Skype and we love it (or should I say I love it). Spoke to the kids, saw the grandkids and paretns its a great tool if you are far from loved ones. This job is closer to family and it starts in Fall which would be a wonderful transition from this Inn to that one. I am nervous and excited at the same time-hoping to get it and if any of you have any suggestions please let us know interview is this morning. Will let you know how it ends.
Thanks.

Wishing you super good luck! All fingers and toes crossed!
riki

Just be yourselves, if it's meant to be it will be, you'll do great! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get it AND that it's wonderful when you get there.

See I told you it would all work out in the end! sometimes you have to wade through an awful lot of crap to get to the really good stuff.

Hope it works out the best way possible for you!
thumbs_up.gif

You don't get to a third interview unless they are seriously interested. Good luck!

Good luck..I agree if you have had 3 they must be serious. Hope the pay is good...don't settle!!!

thanks you all-it went pretty well and we are competing against one other couple. We will have to go without our two kitties, but we already had that planned since the last interview there was talk about us not being able to take them. We have homes for the youngest one already and my mom or son will take the "retired" one-I will miss them but you gotta do what you gotta do.
We will find out if we have the position next week-I am so hoping that we do but its all up to fate/God if its meant to be it will. Thanks for all the support and BTW Skype is great.

thanks you all-it went pretty well and we are competing against one other couple. We will have to go without our two kitties, but we already had that planned since the last interview there was talk about us not being able to take them. We have homes for the youngest one already and my mom or son will take the "retired" one-I will miss them but you gotta do what you gotta do.
We will find out if we have the position next week-I am so hoping that we do but its all up to fate/God if its meant to be it will. Thanks for all the support and BTW Skype is great..
Hope this works out for the best for you guys!.

Got on late but you know I always wish you well. Glad you got ythe Skype. It is wonderful for distance grandchildren. Internet was outrageously expensive for my grandson while he was in Afghanistan that he did not do Skype - I kept calling him to no avail. He said even the dial-up was a wing & a prayer.

Just logging in and read the update. So happy it went well and do wish the best of luck to you, that if it is in THE plan it will happen and if not, let you find it quickly.

Back