This Gave Me A Smile

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Breakfast Diva

Reaction score
We've had more honeymooners this week. I found this when I went to refresh their room.

Ice

Reaction score
Maybe make a honeymooners package!

Proud Texan

Reaction score
catlady said:
Cute..but not for $3.95 for a tiny roll :-(
It says you can get "2-new" for $3.95. Eventually, someone will be selling "used". Could get a bargain there.

Ice

Reaction score
catlady said:
It says you can get "2-new" for $3.95. Eventually, someone will be selling "used". Could get a bargain there.
Proud Texan said:
catlady said:

Highlands John

Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks mixing the use of that particular item with the celebration of a guests honeymoon is so WRONG !!!!

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks mixing the use of that particular item with the celebration of a guests honeymoon is so WRONG !!!!.
Highlands John said:
Am I the only one that thinks mixing the use of that particular item with the celebration of a guests honeymoon is so WRONG !!!!
At some point in time, one or the other is going to be (or feel like) that item - just an early reminder.

Breakfast Diva

Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks mixing the use of that particular item with the celebration of a guests honeymoon is so WRONG !!!!.
Highlands John said:
At some point in time, one or the other is going to be (or feel like) that item - just an early reminder.
gillumhouse said:
Highlands John said:
LOLOLOLOLOL

Joey Camb

Reaction score

Aussie Innkeeper

Reaction score
Hey, I live 15 minutes from Intercourse. You go thr that town when you're going from Blue Ball to Paradise.

Latest posts