This Gave Me A Smile

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breakfast Diva

Reaction score
We've had more honeymooners this week. I found this when I went to refresh their room.
DSCN0777.JPG

catlady said:
Cute..but not for $3.95 for a tiny roll :-(
It says you can get "2-new" for $3.95. Eventually, someone will be selling "used". Could get a bargain there.

catlady said:
It says you can get "2-new" for $3.95. Eventually, someone will be selling "used". Could get a bargain there.
Proud Texan said:
catlady said:
whattha.gif

Am I the only one that thinks mixing the use of that particular item with the celebration of a guests honeymoon is so WRONG !!!!

Am I the only one that thinks mixing the use of that particular item with the celebration of a guests honeymoon is so WRONG !!!!.
Highlands John said:
Am I the only one that thinks mixing the use of that particular item with the celebration of a guests honeymoon is so WRONG !!!!
At some point in time, one or the other is going to be (or feel like) that item - just an early reminder.

Am I the only one that thinks mixing the use of that particular item with the celebration of a guests honeymoon is so WRONG !!!!.
Highlands John said:
At some point in time, one or the other is going to be (or feel like) that item - just an early reminder.
gillumhouse said:
Highlands John said:
LOLOLOLOLOL

Back