This happens once every 823 years

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
May this bring in good revenue for all of us! Although July for us is seemingly slow at this point!
This year, July has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. This happens once every 823 years.

HERE'S HOPING!!!!! July is slower than usual right now, but August is pre-booked in a way that it normally isn't. Nothing to do but roll with the punches.

This must explain why July is looking so crappy right now. With so much to choose from no one can make up their minds!

How cool is that! Hope eveyone has fantastic weekend guests!!
regular_smile.gif

I now have enough reservations in July to pay my honking loan payment! I am happy. More willbe nice!

Well, heck - since summer just arrived here -(I mean REALLY - the sun is out next week and we've achieved high 70s - I know its all relative, but when you're running a lodging establishement, its really, really good when summer arrives...) so more weekends the better.
Basil

Interesting - I see that Oct. has 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays and December has 5 each of Thurs, Fri. and Sat. Heres to some money making weekends for you all!

Back