This Is The Most Epic Brand Meltdown on Facebook Ever!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Horrible! They sure missed the Business 101 class as well as any others. While the article was written mainly regarding the owners FB posts, it gave very little insite to what others had posted on their site. Sadly, they could have easily avoided any of that by blocking any comments to their FB page and removing any that had been posted prior to the block, then taking the high road.
I have not seen many G.R. shows but G.R. doesn't help bring out the best in people either! But by reading the posts, I don't think there is much 'best' about this couple!

I learned long ago that when I'm enjoying a Scotch, I stay off Facebook and stick to Innspiring ;-)
These folks were obviously in the Scotch that night, while using words like prayer and sin...at least at first.
Indeed, a meltdown, but anybody else suspect this guy has enough money to survive it? I think he must be loaded because he sure has a trophy wife!

Its my catch phrase "don't let the crazy out on the internet!" i don't know all the details but in the UK if you buy a cake from walmart and sell it as your own - thats a breach of the trade descriptions act and aganst the law

I read that yesterday. Not that I can see us ever inciting a flame war with the internet trolls, but it does make a person wonder about saying anything to anyone on the internet which, subsequently, is how the bad guys get away with the flaming attacks.
I could see myself getting dragged in so it would be good to do as was suggested and take down your FB page to stop the trolling.
After awhile it was no longer about the 'brand' or the deceptive practices. It was about baiting and having the trolls on the attack. There are thousands of them, some who don't even care what the story is but just want in on the action.

I saw the episode on GR's KN and they were arrogant, which is a trait that the trolls love. They claim their FB was hacked. Many of the Y reviews are fake and based on the show. Y should step in, it doesn't help their credibility when they allow fakes to be posted. TA seems to be free of them.

On the bright side, they are (as of this writing) up to over 57,000 fans on their Facebook page.
omg_smile.gif
Unfortunately, I doubt that will transfer into paying customers.
Did you SEE this woman?! She's a mess in a dress!!

On the bright side, they are (as of this writing) up to over 57,000 fans on their Facebook page.
omg_smile.gif
Did you SEE this woman?! She's a mess in a dress!!.
Aussie Innkeeper said:
omg_smile.gif
Did you SEE this woman?! She's a mess in a dress!!
There are those that just have to see it for themselves.... so it could spike sales for a brief time at least. It is up to them to make an impression to change their business. Unfortunately, by the looks of their new FB pg, there is little change to the previous one that they claim was hacked.

Yup. The 'new' page looks pretty much identical to the old one. There is a 'support' group page. It has 75 members. Did you see the pictures where Amy claims that C.R. 'smacked' her husband? She is truly delusional. Oh, and the picture of the 'homemade' ravioli looks just like the chef boyardee that my kid eats.
wink_smile.gif

Back