This is tooo funny! watch this!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some real innkeeper made a few of these. We are all suspect he/she is one of us, or took notes from the forum. :)

My sister (who just got engaged) posted one of these videos about the consultation with the photographer...these are great!

Some real innkeeper made a few of these. We are all suspect he/she is one of us, or took notes from the forum. :).
oh, it would have to be a "real" innkeeper to do it from that perspective! It's a good laugh for sure!

ROFLMAO!!!
teeth_smile.gif

That is hysterical.........
Best laugh this week! But sad that it's true for some innkeepers' guests...........
pita.gif

Some real innkeeper made a few of these. We are all suspect he/she is one of us, or took notes from the forum. :).
Someone here, for sure. I have my suspicions.....
My absolute favorite line of all "Can I get on a waitlist? Is there a discount for that?"

OMG----that was way tooo funny!!!!! plus the thing is its so damn true!

This one throws a lot of things into one video. It's a bit a rehash of a cople of the others, but some new material as well.
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7610017/

I have now seen other folks posting links to those videos on other forums.....Even the FoxNews.com forum

Back