This really stinks!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a stinker on the floor when vacuuming one of my apartments the other day. Vacuumed him up on purpose. Haven't smelled anything from it...yet!
I better investigate this product!

I saw a stinker on the floor when vacuuming one of my apartments the other day. Vacuumed him up on purpose. Haven't smelled anything from it...yet!
I better investigate this product!.
Unfortunately you vacuum them up and they can spray when you suck them into the vacuum and then stink gets on everything else you vacuum. Rotten mongrels!
People around here have had to throw vacuums away due to them.

Does the product you are recommending work better than F e b r e z e?
Some of our antique furniture and some fabrics tend to absorb then emanate musty odors that we mask with plug-ins and the above mentioned spray. If this product actually eliminates odors, then I want some!

Some of our antique furniture and some fabrics tend to absorb then emanate musty odors that we mask with plug-ins and the above mentioned spray. If this product actually eliminates odors, then I want some!.
Proud Texan said:
Some of our antique furniture and some fabrics tend to absorb then emanate musty odors that we mask with plug-ins and the above mentioned spray. If this product actually eliminates odors, then I want some!
I use it on the old furniture as well, I know of what you speak, for sure.
They have a guarantee, so you can try it out, or they can even send you a sample. When the summer is on and the old smells arrive, I go through this spray. I use it when guests depart a room just in general. It is not scented. It has a slight smell, but not much or noticable.
I also keep one in the bathroom.

Back