• Hello, if you cannot log in, please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the page for assistance.

This really stinks!

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Arks

Reaction score
I saw a stinker on the floor when vacuuming one of my apartments the other day. Vacuumed him up on purpose. Haven't smelled anything from it...yet!
I better investigate this product!

JBloggs

Reaction score
I saw a stinker on the floor when vacuuming one of my apartments the other day. Vacuumed him up on purpose. Haven't smelled anything from it...yet!
I better investigate this product!.
Unfortunately you vacuum them up and they can spray when you suck them into the vacuum and then stink gets on everything else you vacuum. Rotten mongrels!
People around here have had to throw vacuums away due to them.

Proud Texan

Reaction score
Does the product you are recommending work better than F e b r e z e?
Some of our antique furniture and some fabrics tend to absorb then emanate musty odors that we mask with plug-ins and the above mentioned spray. If this product actually eliminates odors, then I want some!

JBloggs

Reaction score
Some of our antique furniture and some fabrics tend to absorb then emanate musty odors that we mask with plug-ins and the above mentioned spray. If this product actually eliminates odors, then I want some!.
Proud Texan said:
Some of our antique furniture and some fabrics tend to absorb then emanate musty odors that we mask with plug-ins and the above mentioned spray. If this product actually eliminates odors, then I want some!
I use it on the old furniture as well, I know of what you speak, for sure.
They have a guarantee, so you can try it out, or they can even send you a sample. When the summer is on and the old smells arrive, I go through this spray. I use it when guests depart a room just in general. It is not scented. It has a slight smell, but not much or noticable.
I also keep one in the bathroom.

Arks

Reaction score
Do you use the "original" or the "plus"?