Time to articulate

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]can you articulate what makes your destination unique in 7 words or less? Be simple, direct & supercharged![/COLOR]

We won't tell your wife about blondie..
wink_smile.gif

Us, Victorian manor, great neighbourhood, better breakfast!

(Just to side track but along the same lines, here is a totally sidetracking exercise for anyone who wants it) how about going to your reviews online - BandB.com, TA, Yelp, whatever you have and collecting 7 adjectives. Would they be the same? I wonder if they "get" what we are selling?
our latest review almost did this for me (opposite to all those "fake" points on a review with the inn name, the "I" and "We" the exclamation points) etc:
[COLOR= rgb(44, 44, 44)]Warm, inviting, clean, comfy, quiet. Only good stuff. Breakfast was excellent. Loved the front porch with rocking chairs.[/COLOR]

(Just to side track but along the same lines, here is a totally sidetracking exercise for anyone who wants it) how about going to your reviews online - BandB.com, TA, Yelp, whatever you have and collecting 7 adjectives. Would they be the same? I wonder if they "get" what we are selling?
our latest review almost did this for me (opposite to all those "fake" points on a review with the inn name, the "I" and "We" the exclamation points) etc:
[COLOR= rgb(44, 44, 44)]Warm, inviting, clean, comfy, quiet. Only good stuff. Breakfast was excellent. Loved the front porch with rocking chairs.[/COLOR].
The words that TA has collected for us include....
Wonderful hosts, bay window, quiet street, very comfortable. The other two are the name of our metro stop and the name of the pedestrian street near here. It used to also say "fresh fruit" (irony not lost on us) but I guess it got displaced by the metro or the pedestrian street.
I would say that most people mention our location, the hosts (us) and breakfasts.

[COLOR= rgb(44, 44, 44)]Warm, inviting, clean, comfy, quiet. Only good stuff. Breakfast was excellent. Loved the front porch with rocking chairs.[/COLOR].
Joey Bloggs said:
Warm, inviting, clean, comfy, quiet. Only good stuff. Breakfast was excellent. Loved the front porch with rocking chairs.
We had comfortable, clean, comfy beds, food described as good, superb, or delicious, cnversation was interesting, delightful, or entertaining, relaxed and relaxing and the hospitality was mentioned in almost every one. Woohoo! I guess we pass.

:: burp ::
Any clue as to why I doublepost sometimes? I'm on Chrome (latest update) on Win7.

Joey Bloggs said:
[COLOR= rgb(44, 44, 44)]Warm, inviting, clean, comfy, quiet. Only good stuff. Breakfast was excellent. Loved the front porch with rocking chairs.[/COLOR]
Excellent!

Back