Time to bash relentless spammers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Okay so for 7 years I have been getting emails from the following relentlessly, in my spam folder, junk folder, deleted every week for YEARS
secondcasa vacation rentals
victorianvilla
bnbstar
and a couple others that have left my mind momentarily, even tho I delete them every week.
I have had gift card marketing form bedandbreakfast.com seems like every day for the last couple weeks

What's the plan then? I could add a couple I hear from several times a day!

I feel sorry for you, I hope bashing helps. (at least it makes you feel better?)
In the Netherlands SPAM is not allowed by law, and this stops allmost all "business" type SPAM. The remaining SPAM is usually international and of the type that the SPAM filter of google blocks most of the time. Maybe this is a solution for the USA also?

I feel sorry for you, I hope bashing helps. (at least it makes you feel better?)
In the Netherlands SPAM is not allowed by law, and this stops allmost all "business" type SPAM. The remaining SPAM is usually international and of the type that the SPAM filter of google blocks most of the time. Maybe this is a solution for the USA also?.
Spam isn't allowed here, either. Try stopping the people who send it! The only way to do it is to forward the spam to the appropriate gov't office but they don't do anything anyway. Like the 'do not call' phone list doesn't stop anyone from calling. They just put up a fake phone number on the caller id and if you call the number back you're told it's out of service. And then they play a recording (also not allowed) but you can't stop them because you don't know who they are.
The only way to do it is to BUY a phone service that blocks phone numbers.

When I unsubscribed to Ho tel Interactive I got a phonecall asking me why I unsubscribed. I'm also getting follow up comments on my blog to the spam comments I delete. People just don't have enough constructive stuff to do.

These people at secondcasa.com are continuing their hammering of a range of email addresses we have. The emails come from "Marion Gross", probably someone who doesn't exist.
Just over the last week we've received 10 of them, and of course our many requests during the year to be removed go unanswered, no doubt lost in the avalanche of unsubscription requests or bounced emails.
Clearly the people at secondcasa.com are serial spamsters, and I hope people think twice about doing business with an organisations whose sole method of promotion is done by flaunting anti-spam laws.

These people at secondcasa.com are continuing their hammering of a range of email addresses we have. The emails come from "Marion Gross", probably someone who doesn't exist.
Just over the last week we've received 10 of them, and of course our many requests during the year to be removed go unanswered, no doubt lost in the avalanche of unsubscription requests or bounced emails.
Clearly the people at secondcasa.com are serial spamsters, and I hope people think twice about doing business with an organisations whose sole method of promotion is done by flaunting anti-spam laws..
My host company (Inmotion) allows us to block many of the spammers using C panel on their servers. If you use a hosting company you may want to look into that. We have successfully blocked many of the more notorious spammers and some that I have never heard of. If it does not have our BB name in the subject line it goes into limbo and the sender gets an e-mail asking them to click on the link to have it sent. I can release it at any time. In fact the amount of spam has been reduced so much that I have turned off the filter.
BBBBoB

Met a B&B lady from another town and she says if anyone rings and asks for the owner she is always out as if they can't even be bothered to find out your name then the don't get the dignity of the truth.

Met a B&B lady from another town and she says if anyone rings and asks for the owner she is always out as if they can't even be bothered to find out your name then the don't get the dignity of the truth..
The problem with that approach though is that they keep calling back for the owner
confused_smile.gif

I keep it blunt "No" and then hang up. Don't get any call back's woo hoo

As we all know cheap black high heel shoes is the one of fantastic and fashion brands within the globe. Most buddies of mine are dreamed to have a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes. For it is all stylish and sexy for women, no wonder that clients are so jealous about it.It has been confirmed that girls obtain footwear to attract the people today about them. Everybody has the desire to use stylish and luxurious items. Ladies mainly have the desire to utilize these fashion items as a result of the models and celebrities that they see. Nonetheless cheap christian louboutin boots , the originals are rather costly and challenging to obtain. For this reason, the top selection is to avail with the replicas.
Most women would have in the most only a pair or two of designer shoes that they are able to wear to parties. This is mainly attributed to the truth that designer shoes are very expensive. This leaves them with little or no choice to wear shoes that goes perfectly nicely with their dresses. Especially should you be fond of designer labels like Christian Louboutin, then you'd not just have just one pair of shoes to wear, you'd also have to repeat them regularly. That's why it is finest to opt for Christian Louboutin replica shoes.
Christian Louboutin replica items deliver assortment in relation to style and fulfills all your desires. Although they are copies black knee high boots for cheap knee high boots cheap , they appear just like the originals. Nobody can notice that an imitation is garlanding your feet. Additionally cheap black wedge boots , even though the reproductions are accessible at substantially more affordable rates, christian louboutin sample sale 2010 christian louboutin sample sale 2010 there's no sacrifice accomplished in case with the excellent with the material.
Therefore, Christian Louboutin replica items have turn into one with the greatest recognized brands within the marketplace. These shoes are created by artisans who undergo various years of training. At times, the copy proves itself to be far better than the original because of its economical cost and superior materials made use of. The item is created by keeping in mind the idealism of contemporary day chic and the most recent fashion. Apart from delivering their buyers with pumps knee high boots for cheap knee high boots for cheap, they offer you their consumers with sandals and boots of top most high quality. Popular pieces like Louboutin Supra Fifre boots are accessible in replica form at most reputed on line stores.
Sandals come in distinct shapes and sizes. They offer their consumers tiny sandals which will perform as a perfect complement to any outfit. You may very easily get large boots to give your party wear the added touch. These shoes offer a fantastic looks. Additionally, cheap wide leg boots it is possible to use these items not only for ordinary days, but also when attending high-profile organizations and parties. The perfect part is that you can effortlessly get the Christian Louboutin replica at a click of a button from Replica Handbags Pro. There's no point in investing thousand of dollars on original ones, cheap christian shoes cheap christian shoes when the replicas can meet the very same purpose.
Unless you might be an heir to a million dollar property, cheap christian shoes or dating the richest man in your town, you'd come across it tricky to own a pair with the super-luxury branded shoes. But in some cases, you've a dress or gown, that is most beneficial complex by some beautiful design, louboutin shoes louboutin shoes by no apart from Christian Louboutin. In case your purse is too smaller to hold enough dollars for that, the proper things for you're the Christian Louboutin replica. It is possible to harness the style and fashion with the authentic shoes really conveniently by means of Christian Louboutin replica shoes.
The only cost-effective and wise method to have a number of party shoes, from the best designer residence would be to go for Christian Louboutin replica. It truly is an easy strategy to get noticed and be the heart of attraction.
louboutin pigalle

Back