'Tis the season

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to say the housekeepers have a pretty good gig. Serious.
They do their thing and don't have a boss hanging over them all day. They are not working on an assembly line at a plant or hard labor.
I will add this as I get fed up with people thinking housekeepers have it rough - they don't even do 1/2 of what WE DO when we clean and make up a room. If anything they are shortcutting when noone is looking - yes many of them, we know this to be true. If they work for us innkeepers then they are treated great.

I want to say the housekeepers have a pretty good gig. Serious.
They do their thing and don't have a boss hanging over them all day. They are not working on an assembly line at a plant or hard labor.
I will add this as I get fed up with people thinking housekeepers have it rough - they don't even do 1/2 of what WE DO when we clean and make up a room. If anything they are shortcutting when noone is looking - yes many of them, we know this to be true. If they work for us innkeepers then they are treated great..
I agree. They are not on the clock to flip a room or refresh it in x number of minutes. They can take breaks to have a smoke and we really don't keep a watch on it unless it gets excessive. They have nice bosses that do special things for them :) And, it's a nice place to come to work.

Back