TN bed and breakfasts?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Draper

Reaction score
We are planning a driving vacation into the Chattanooga area for February. Anyone familiar with any b&b's in that area?

Nope, but we are 6 1/2 hours to Chattanooga - half way stopping point? You know where we are and I hope to meet you in person!!
cheers.gif

Nope, but we are 6 1/2 hours to Chattanooga - half way stopping point? You know where we are and I hope to meet you in person!!
cheers.gif
Don't think it didn't cross my mind, especially after I was reading your blog this morning! I think we are going to be heading further northwest of you, so not for this trip but it is on the short list for this winter...gotta get there before you're outta there! And thanks for the invite.
BTW, I was reading your listing on Innshopper, it's really well done and if I were looking in that general area I'd be beating down your door.

I-81 is the fastest route to Chattanooga. That is 25 minutes from us.
Thanks for the compliment...I did take that Britain's most romantic couple and made it a blog article - to post later this month. It was just too sweet not to show others - romance never goes out of style.

cheers.gif
Don't think it didn't cross my mind, especially after I was reading your blog this morning! I think we are going to be heading further northwest of you, so not for this trip but it is on the short list for this winter...gotta get there before you're outta there! And thanks for the invite.
BTW, I was reading your listing on Innshopper, it's really well done and if I were looking in that general area I'd be beating down your door.
Anywhere near I-79? We are just a hair over 6 miles west of I-79. I-79 south to I-64 west takes you to I-75 into Chattanooga.

We're headed to Gatlinburg in October! Tennessee is beautiful in the fall.

I just looked and saw the BnB in Bristol TN is no longer a BnB. It had sold to a mother-daughter team and now is no longer listed anywhere. The lesson in this is you cannot put all your eggs in one basket, because you have a semi annual major event that books all the rooms up does not pay the mortgage the rest of the year.
Aspirings near universities assume being nearby will book rooms, when in effect it is parents weekend and graduation that fills the rooms and not a whole lot of other dates in between, in my experience.

Back