To All the Mothers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers.gif

My daughter the cop sent me Sh er ries Ber ries (dozen of them) for Mother's Day. I e-mailed my 2 daughters and d-i-l Happy Mother's Day to my Daughters (only address for d-i-l is son's). Five of the six called. The 6th one e-mailed something that probably could not be said but means more than anything. He is the oldest and was 13 when we got married. When he was 15 - thanks to pot-stirring by the late wife's parents and a few "issues" - I kicked him out, sent him to those grandparents. When we were first married, he would sit in the kitchen and talk to me, sometimes just baiting me but sometimes talking. (A close neighbor was shocked when I said he talked to me because "he doesn't talk to anyone!") this is his e-mail:
Happy Mothers Day to you as well. I'm glad I was able to challenge you and we all got through it. Remember God only gives you what he knows you can handle.
I had to share this. It brought tears.

My daughter the cop sent me Sh er ries Ber ries (dozen of them) for Mother's Day. I e-mailed my 2 daughters and d-i-l Happy Mother's Day to my Daughters (only address for d-i-l is son's). Five of the six called. The 6th one e-mailed something that probably could not be said but means more than anything. He is the oldest and was 13 when we got married. When he was 15 - thanks to pot-stirring by the late wife's parents and a few "issues" - I kicked him out, sent him to those grandparents. When we were first married, he would sit in the kitchen and talk to me, sometimes just baiting me but sometimes talking. (A close neighbor was shocked when I said he talked to me because "he doesn't talk to anyone!") this is his e-mail:
Happy Mothers Day to you as well. I'm glad I was able to challenge you and we all got through it. Remember God only gives you what he knows you can handle.
I had to share this. It brought tears..
Glad for that shows he's grown up.

Back