To many ammenities ?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all have typos, but the subject line is one that will make us all go berserk.

yeah, yeah..........
I could try remembering L33t $p34k.........
I actualy read some where at one time that ( to - too )..........the double o was not necessary.
And this dang internet.....forums..........pick up everyone elses bad spelling habits............was actualy a much better speller, back in the day :)

yeah, yeah..........
I actualy read some where at one time that ( to - too )..........the double o was not necessary.
And this dang internet.....forums..........pick up everyone elses bad spelling habits............was actualy a much better speller, back in the day :).
One Day said:
yeah, yeah..........
And this dang internet.....forums..........pick up everyone elses bad spelling habits............was actualy a much better speller, back in the day :)
poke.gif

It.........would.........also..........be...........nice.........not.........to..........mention........easier........to.......read...........if.............proper..............punctuation...........was............used.

Awe geez Texan.......
I've been doing the ( ......... ) for a very long time
Over the years I have found various poster types, some that are quite difficult to read. The majority in this catagory are the run on sentences and those that don't paragraph.
The ( ......... ) for me as I have been doing it and why.....is to better indicate seperation in thoughts, as well as emphasis.
If you'll notice......much of the forum chatter, no matter where you are. It's kinda chopped. Trying to get as much thought and or information into a small space
So......In my eyes....and I thought that by doing ( .......... ) it would make the change in thought and emphasis easier to understand in a chopped format.
Will be a habit difficult to break. I'll work on it.

One Day this summer while on vacation I used DH's phone to send quick emails and found it much...easier ...to...do...that...as I was trying to send them quick and my fingers and wrists were cramping up using the teensy keypad on his phone.

Back